FEELING LANDLOCKED BY YOUR CURRENT BROKER?
Are others around you being incentivized more based on your performance? At D&L, we respect our Agent-entreprenuers. Your book of business is yours. Bottom line. We don’t have an in-house Sales team where your top accounts get reassigned. Why continue to build your business for someone else? There’s a better way of doing things.
Empty Promises Have No Place in Our Business.
Relationships built on honesty, transparency and respect lead to long-term partnerships. This is the foundation we establish with each of our Agents.
At D&L, Agent Support is the Most Important Thing We Do.
When time is money, having a Broker with a 60 seconds or less response time can have a real impact to your bottom line.
INDUSTRY LEADING AGENT PROGRAM
- 70% compensation – paid weekly.
- No fees, no tiers, no minimums.
- TMS and load boards at no charge.
- No long contracts. No red tape. We keep it simple.
FULL AGENCY SUPPORT
- 24/7 Support – Response Times within 60 Seconds or Less.
- Back Office Support – HR, AP/AR, Legal, Ops Support, Carrier Support.
- Dedicated Carrier Team – Sole responsibility for Carrier Onboarding, Compliance, and Service.
- Network of 50,000+ Active Carriers.
- New Customer Setups within Minutes. Credit Increases within 10 Minutes or Less.
- Culture of “Yes!” If A Solution Exists, We Find If It Doesn’t Exist, We Create It.
- No Layers of Management. No Red Tape.
- General Counsel in Transportation Law to Assist with Claims and Legal Issues.
- Top 1% Credit Rating.
- Brand Recognition and Market Share.
- Capital to Help Scale Your Business.
- Reputation That Opens Doors with Shippers and Carriers.
AGENCY BUSINESS AGREEMENT
- No Bad Debt – D&L Agents are not responsible for any bad debt.
- No Non-Compete Agreements – If you bring your book of business to D&L, these are your customers. If you leave, your book of business goes with you.
We have the first-of-its-kind support plan for our brokers who take vacation.
We offer unprecedented health, dental and vision benefits.
We believe in getting out of the o ce to meet with the ones driving our business – our Agents. Our BETTERLIFE™ Series takes you into the cities, homes and offices of our D&L Agents to give you a genuine look into their lives and what makes them successful in our industry. Here are a few:
READY TO ADVANCE YOUR CAREER?
Complete this form to learn more about Freight Agent Opportunities. Based on answers provided, we reserve the right to contact you.