WHY BECOME A D&L AGENT?
We’re your family in freight. We understand how challenging this business can be. And that you need the support and reassurance of a freight broker who has your back. Our agents consistently say how much better their operations and lives have been since joining D&L.
Life is better here. We look forward to you experiencing this for yourself.
D & L Transport Philosophy – Honesty. Transparency. Respect.
We Do What We Say. Always.
We are just the right size to support your business.
No Trucks. No In-House Sales. All focus on our Agent’s success.
- 70% compensation – paid weekly.
- No fees, no tiers, no minimums.
- TMS and load boards at no charge.
- No long contracts. No red tape. We keep it simple.
FULL AGENCY SUPPORT
- 24/7 Support – Response Times within 60 Seconds or Less.
- Back Office Support – HR, AP/AR, Legal, Ops Support, Carrier Support.
- Dedicated Carrier Team – Sole responsibility for Carrier Onboarding, Compliance, and Service.
- Network of 50,000+ Active Carriers.
- New Customer Setups within Minutes. Credit Increases within 10 Minutes or Less.
- Culture of “Yes!” If A Solution Exists, We Find If It Doesn’t Exist, We Create It.
- No Layers of Management. No Red Tape.
- General Counsel in Transportation Law to Assist with Claims and Legal Issues.
- Top 1% Credit Rating.
- Brand Recognition and Market Share.
- Capital to Help Scale Your Business.
- Reputation That Opens Doors with Shippers and Carriers.
AGENCY BUSINESS AGREEMENT
- No Bad Debt – D&L Agents are not responsible for any bad debt.
- No Non-Compete Agreements – If you bring your book of business to D&L, these are your customers. If you leave, your book of business goes with you.
We have the first-of-its-kind support plan for our brokers who take vacation.
We offer unprecedented health, dental and vision benefits.
DON’T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT.
HEAR WHAT OUR AGENTS HAVE TO SAY.
Meet Our President, Brian DeFrain
What Makes D&L Special
Hear from Our Agents
Why D&L Is Your Family in Freight
Why D&L Transport
Because We Deliver What Matters
READY TO ADVANCE YOUR CAREER?
Complete this form to learn more about Freight Agent Opportunities. Based on answers provided, we reserve the right to contact you.